Here at Lorraine P Emmanuel International we take handling the private information you give us extremely seriously. We know you’re trusting us to keep your information safe. And your trust is important to us. That’s why we want you to know that we never rent, sell or trade your information. The information you give us stays with us.
But it’s important that you are clear on what information we collect, how we collect it and how we use it. Also how you can control the information we have and keep about you.
Visitors to Our Website
When someone visits www.lorrainepemmanuel.com we use an external service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This information does not identify you to us and is collected automatically using Cookies.
Further information about Cookies can be found below.
Whenever we collect personal information like your name or email address we will make it clear how we intend to use it.
UK and EU Cookie Law
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
What We Collect
The following data is what we collect via various sources;
- Email addresses;
- Preferences and interests;
- Financial Information [When you buy from us]
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How We Collect It
We collect data via;
- Subscriptions to Our mailing list [MailChimp]
- Cookies for monitoring website performance and remarketing via Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels
- Financial Information via Stripe and PayPal when you make a purchase
How We Use It and Store It
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Sending you emails;
- weekly email newsletters,
- to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about;
- to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied
- the occasional promo email about our products and services that you have subscribed to
- (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of our emails;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- Remarketing products and services you’ve shown an interest in on our site.
As we use services for specific aspects of our business some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
Please see below for further details in regard to email management.
The services are listed below and you may see each of their Privacy Policies in the links provided.
We use well know and secure payment systems for all transactions you make on this site. Details for each of the services we use can be found below;
Stripe (Stripe Inc)
They provide a secure network for your payment. All your data is encrypted so we never have access to your card details.
PayPal (PayPal Inc.)
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows users to make online payments using their Paypal credentials.
Mailing List Management
When you request a freebie from us you are signed up to our mailing list. You will always be asked to confirm that you wish to be part of our mailing list both before clicking the link on the website and the email we send to you for confirmation.
We use MailChimp as our mailing list management service. We gather stats on email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications with you.
MailChimp stores data in the US. They work within the certified EU-US Privacy Sheild Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Sheild Framework. We have a Data Processing Agreement with MailChimp under these Terms.
For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
External Links and Affiliates
We link to other websites and also use affiliate links.
You find further information about our affiliate links here.
How You Control It
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold.
Email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org